The Parish Council meets on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and, unless published beforehand, will always meet in the village hall. Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings however space is limited but the council will try to accommodate you if you attend.
Prior to the Parish Council Meetings your local 'Ward Councillors' hold a surgery where they are pleased to hear any comments you may have about local matters.
This page is updated prior to every meeting and notices of the agenda are posted on the notice boards situated throughout both villages.
The meetings are administered by the 'Clerk to the Parish Council if you have any issues you wish to raise with the Parish Council please contact them via the clerk Julia Talbot.
phone : 07715573470 or by email : The Parish Clerk
Annual Parish Meeting
Wednesday 24 May 2017
Village Hall commencing at 7 pm
2. Councillor Trevor Heptinstall, Chairperson of the Parish Council will present the ‘Report’, on the past years (2016/17) activities of the Parish Council.
3. Recreation Ground Restoration.
4. Carnival Organising Committee – report by Chairman of the Organising Committee Mr John Luty.
5. Village Hall – report by Councillor Llewellyn/Roper Parish Council representative to the Village Hall Management committee.
6. Financial Statement 2016/17 – report by the Parish Clerk
7. Open Forum – The opportunity to raise issues that concern you
(Chairman to sign declaration of acceptance of office for the forthcoming year).
The next ordinary meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Wednesday 24th May 2017
in The Village Hall, Barnburgh commencing at 7:15 pm
A Councillors Surgery will be held from 6.45pm to 7.00pm for Members of the Public to discuss concerns with Parish Councillors. (Sprotborough Ward Councillors ‘Advise Surgery’ from 6.30pm)
The agenda will include the following items: