Got any news? Do you know what's happening in our region?
Have you got inside information?
Having an event, need people to attend? Then publish it here.
Know of any charities that need local help?
We welcome any notices that need bringing to the attention of our community.
Read the latest copy of the village newsletter 'The Grapevine'
Annual Parish Meeting
Wednesday 24th May 2017
In the Village Hall, at 7.00pm.
2. Councillor Trevor Heptinstall, Chairperson of the Parish Council will present the ‘Report’, on the past years (2016/17) activities of the Parish Council.
3. Recreation Ground Restoration.
4. Carnival Organising Committee – report by Chairman of the Organising Committee Mr John Luty.
5. Village Hall – report by Councillor Llewellyn/Roper Parish Council representative to the Village Hall Management committee.
6. Financial Statement 2016/17 – report by the Parish Clerk
7. Open Forum – The opportunity to raise issues that concern you
Vacancy for Parish Councillor
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PARISH COUNCILLOR AND HELP TO MAKE THE PARISH OF BARNBURGH & HARLINGTON A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE?
The council can now fill the vacancy by co-option, which is a process whereby the council considers applications from interested persons and can then select someone to fill the seat.
If you are interested in becoming a parish councillor, please write to the parish council and include a few details of why you would like to become a councillor.
If you need any information about being a councillor or just want more information about the role, please contact Julia Talbot, Clerk to the Council on the above number/email
Have your event posted here